Yuko Sae Tatakaeba - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Soirée

If not yet visible, this chapter should become visible after moderator approval (possibly in a couple hours).
Since this manga is missing English chapters, I have decided to chime in and provide at least some kind of version.
I am doing this alone, as a "can I do this?" challenge.
I do not speak Japanese, so the translation won't be 100% accurate, but I believe I have produced a fairly decent result.
I encourage someone who actually speaks Japanese to take over and finish translations. Otherwise, I shall continue to work on translations at my own pace. Hopefully 1 chapter/week, but may take longer.

Oh, and if you notice any errors or have advice on my typesetting, please @Stormwriter, I'll try and fix/do better next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Going back to check on Unran`s demon shows it's a dragon totally understandable that he would pet it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing the translation. I love this twist on the magical deathmatch formula.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect the shady organization to make a comeback and try to recruit her.

So will the ending of this be all the demons and their bearers having a tea party too?

Users who are viewing this thread