Yuko Sae Tatakaeba - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - No Control

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why they are so hellbent on attack strategy? Because in my opinion, Yuko unconciously use a super defensive tactic, where everyone eliminated themselves then Yuko just need knock the last one standing (well the key is how Gigira convice Yuko to throw a blast to win the fight though).

well as long gigira stick with her, he's unstoppable.... but can't stack either

Is it against the rules for them to mention the rounds to their partners? He could totally threaten to leave if she doesn't start participating in the game.

Fed-Kun's army
Does that mean they can add a random new person or do they have to exchange hosts with another demon? because in the second case it would be a horrible idea.

Dex-chan lover
IDK why I only noticed now, but Gigira's face is totally giving off some Ulquiorra vibes.

Dex-chan lover
He can win with her by causing all of the demons/hosts to give up and stop participating.

That is, as long as she doesn't convince him to quit as well.

I think he will try and then realize his obvious mistake. However we are getting closer to the end, looking forward to it.

And thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Me, chapter 1: "They shouldn't have made death a condition for victory. That way she can never really defeat anyone without murdering them ..."
Author, chapter 34: "Emergency retcon, emergency retcon!"

Users who are viewing this thread