Yuko Sae Tatakaeba

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Despite official confirmations and etc, it's generally easy to tell when a manga is canceled internally vs. it ending naturally. There are dozens of mangas out there that, when you read it, you can tell they got the 'ok, polls are bad, you only got 3 more chapters before you gotta end this' treatment.

A manga according to mangadex/mangaupdates that is officially canceled is when there is an exceptionally abrupt end where the manga doesn't get the usual 3 more chapters and is just forced to stop, even if there was a 'to be continued' in the last chapter or a teaser in the last jump edition for example. Some reasons can include political like in the case of Keijo, or author's death, which does happen and made me pretty sad for a certain series I currently forgot the name of.

||“Never ending pace”|| now we know. Settle in folks, it’s gonna be a long, fun ride. :3

Ch 17 have a few mistakes like they're/their and you're/your

But thanks for your works, really appreciate it

Dex-chan lover
*see the manga description*

is that tournament's name really DIABLOLI?

I hope someone picks it up again soon, I found the RAWs and I think the manga is actually finished. It really is one of my favourites ;u;

Group Leader
hope this gets updated soon, i really want to see the ending translated.

also the raw link doesn't work anymore

Unfortunately our Japanese translator for the raws is currently preoccupied with some personal matters, so the translation project is on hold for the time being.

We're waiting to hear back from Kittenlasers whether they can continue with the project or not.

Hello everyone,
our Japanese translator can't continue the project with us, but we'd still like to complete it.

Is there a Japanese translator or Russian translator available that could fill in for the remaining chapters? :)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how did I miss this gold. This is a better slice of life manga than many others.

Dex-chan lover
Translations dead? Looks like im gonna have to learn russian and portuguese lol good chunk of series only get uploads on those 2.

Users who are viewing this thread