Yuko Sae Tatakaeba

Прикольно читать комментарии английских читателей, если кто то начнет переводить с нашего перевода, напишите нам пожалуйста))))

English Version Status:
I need help with translation!

A Japanese translator would be best but Russian would work too.

I can do the clean up and type-setting myself but I can't translate it.
Please help if you have the time! m( _ _ )m
Thank you!

Since this manga is missing English chapters, I have decided to chime in and provide at least some kind of version.
I am doing this alone, as a "can I do this?" challenge.
I do not speak Japanese, so the translation won't be 100% accurate, but I believe I have produced a fairly decent result.
I encourage someone who actually speaks Japanese to take over and finish translations. Otherwise, I shall continue to work on translations at my own pace. Hopefully 1 chapter/week, but may take longer.

Oh, and if you notice any errors or have advice on my typesetting, please @Stormwriter, I'll try and fix/do better next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I now have a new reason to keep living... for 17 more chapters.

Some news about the state of translation, folks.
@LadyMilkyTea has found a translator and they will be bringing you chapter 23. We then shall work on chapters taking turns, so we should be able to post 2 chapters/week.
24 will be hopefully by Monday from me.

One of the funniest and most wholesome manga I've read.
1 billion out of ten.
I wish they would adapt it into an anime too, it's hilarious.

Hv read it until ch 17.
So far, I don't like the MC since I think she is only thinking about herself and her own interest (playing) and ignoring anyone else's business (diabloil).
I think I will drop this

Such a good idea, acceptably interesting characters and for what? For a shit tier slice of life comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread