Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Ch. 35 - Success? Or Failure?

Supporter
The sweetest, most innocent kiss in all of Yuri is in volume 3 of Our Wonderful Days. They were both dazed right after the kiss in that one too, but they quickly decided to repeat it just to make sure they got it right. That's how it's done.

Dex-chan lover
...don't know why everyone is treating this like the confession not working. getting awkward and nervous after confessing to your crush and getting it returned is, like, super normal, especially for teenagers. this was not either of them treating it like a failure. this was both of them being flustered because it did work.

Dex-chan lover
I actually had some hope. A tiny speck of hope that we we werent going to get a misunderstanding and lack of communication trope. Author might as well have had a marching band march between them so they couldnt talk.

Dex-chan lover
if this isn't resolved within the next chapter im hitting someone with a brick

Dex-chan lover
The sweetest, most innocent kiss in all of Yuri is in volume 3 of Our Wonderful Days. They were both dazed right after the kiss in that one too, but they quickly decided to repeat it just to make sure they got it right. That's how it's done.
That one is my favorite first kiss scene in all media. That manga also has one of my favorite dream sequences ever. I miss it so much.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it, after all Tsukuchi went through, that's her reaction to the kiss? WTF, man!

Thanks for the translation

Ore

Dex-chan lover
This is why you can't recommend manga to anyone who's not a massive masochist and also why you can't recommend yuri to anyone who doesn't have a humiliation kink on top of that.

Jesus fucking Christ this genre is pain and spit in your face 99% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread