Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Ch. 41 - Rendezvous

Dex-chan lover
Oh? A GL where the “shy” one of the girls actually really really wants to tell their friends and not drag it out forever or dont actually tell Anyone!

Group Leader
Man, this artist is really slow... This time it took them 20 days to produce 8 pages. Doesn't help that the story progresses at a glacial pace.

I like this manga overall, but this pace is just killing my interest. So I'm putting this one on hold until it's completed. At this rate, if they end it at volume 4, it will take them around 7 months more.

Dex-chan lover
It's cute that they're constructing a pretend closet so she can still have the experience of coming out of it.

Aggregator gang
They totally misread and reversed their roles. Tsukushi is the nervous one, Hinoka is the brazen one that was always trying to shoot her shot.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this artist is really slow... This time it took them 20 days to produce 8 pages. Doesn't help that the story progresses at a glacial pace.

I like this manga overall, but this pace is just killing my interest. So I'm putting this one on hold until it's completed. At this rate, if they end it at volume 4, it will take them around 7 months more.

39.1 said Vol 4 planned for first half of 2025. So not a blazing pace but I don't know how much lead time is needed for production.

I'd be overjoyed at just being able to get the first 3 volumes in English at some point. That is a pretty satisfying end if it doesn't continue going well, which there's no indication it won't.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!!! I finally caught up with the translations... (I read it all in like an hour and a half), THIs IS TOO CUTE

Delicate like a flower? Hinoka?! What species of flower are we talking about? A Venus Fly Trap?! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread