Chapter was uploaded to dynasty on September 22nd6 months, and you waited until somebody else posted?
I mean, not judging, but a bit odd, no?
And I don't think the 6 months delay was on purpose, considering what I can see following the official raw link. It looks like chapter 53 raw was released in march, with a seemingly monthly schedule up to that point. However, chapter 54 was released only in july, and 55 in september, which appears to be the latest anyway. Could've just slipped their minds with the 4 month gap or been in the back of a queue because of that apparent irregularity.Chapter was uploaded to dynasty on September 22nd
And it's October 5th. But chapter is here only now.Chapter was uploaded to dynasty on September 22nd
And it's October 5th. But chapter is here only now.
Not everyone visits Dynasty
Not their fault nor my fault you can't be bothered to check a second website once a dayAnd it's October 5th. But chapter is here only now.
Not everyone visits Dynasty
Ah, my bad. I don't use Dynasty, so I didn't know. Didn't even know that website was a thing tbhChapter was uploaded to dynasty on September 22nd