Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Ch. 54 - The Sleepover

Double-page supporter
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
38
Chapter was uploaded to dynasty on September 22nd
And I don't think the 6 months delay was on purpose, considering what I can see following the official raw link. It looks like chapter 53 raw was released in march, with a seemingly monthly schedule up to that point. However, chapter 54 was released only in july, and 55 in september, which appears to be the latest anyway. Could've just slipped their minds with the 4 month gap or been in the back of a queue because of that apparent irregularity.
 
Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
1,593
And it's October 5th. But chapter is here only now.

Not everyone visits Dynasty

And you should be glad that they actually still upload here... There are quite a few groups that ONLY upload to Dynasty. Knight Heron being one that sticks out in my brain, b/c they don't want anyone to upload their stuff to MDex and they've locked their group so that nobody else can upload their stuff here. And they're not the only one like that...

Maybe you should check Dynasty also...
Just sayin...

I upload a couple of manga that the scanlator only uploads to Dynasty b/c their groups are open. (B/c I check both and I'm just cool like that)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top