Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS THE BEST OUTCOME! the only thing that was bothering me was, why does Tsukushi have to be the one to do it? the hardest part of all when is pretty much mutual but now, I'm happy, this is the best !

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the mass update!!!!!!

edit: well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, the next chapter seems like things won't go well EVEN AFTER A KISS :((

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is there any possible way this can lead to some sort of convoluted misunderstanding? I want to hope not, but I've been burned before...
I’m having a horrible premonition of Tsukushi jumping away in surprise and then Hinoka thinking she misread the situation and then having ten chapters of drama to resolve the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS FUCKING GOOOO IM KICKING MY FEET UP IN THE AIR IM SO HAPPY

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she's from Canada and is just being polite. Your best bet is to keep your wits about you and continue to look for signs.
ah yes, those darn Canadians and their polite mouth kisses... :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Experience in these series tells me something comvoluted will cause a misunderstanding here and we go back to square 1. I really hope thats not the case though, so tired of the yuri series that just end up as 2 besties and not like lovers for 99-100% of the series

Users who are viewing this thread