Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Man.... I know I'm giggling but how did hinoka knew she has feelings for her ? 😅 or she just "oops she's close might as well kiss her"

Dex-chan lover
Praised be the dark gods!

Man.... I know I'm giggling but how did hinoka knew she has feelings for her ? 😅 or she just "oops she's close might as well kiss her"
It's near certain that the two were in the same boat, and with how they acted she probably just through it was time to step up as they already acted like a couple.

Dex-chan lover
Confession and answer in one beautiful act. No doubt now a couple of these very short chapters of panic and confusion before it sinks in that she meant it.

Dex-chan lover
BOUT FUCKINNN TIMEE!!!

(Now cue the ridiculously contrived troupe ie. mistaken intent, opps twas a dream, or everyone's favorite literally just not using words to voice ones thoughts or any other the other like 10 in the well that every Yuri author ass pulls to drag shit out)

But for real cute shit keep it up lil gay niggas

Dex-chan lover
Expect no certain terms have been set and some how this story needs to keep going so I hope they don't go two steps backwards and run from their feelings
Confession and answer in one beautiful act. No doubt now a couple of these very short chapters of panic and confusion before it sinks in that she meant it.

Dex-chan lover
That’s not a confession that’s a kiss!!! (The titles a liar... unless the kiss was the confession but who could possibly believe that?)

where’s my CONFESSION!!!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this manga will do it but it's hilarious how you can tell by the reactions here that too many people have been burned by the "even a kiss is not a clear enough sign" thing before. :fml: Useless Princesses is one that comes to mind for me...

Users who are viewing this thread