Yume Maboroshi no Gotoku - Vol. 12 Ch. 89 - A Dream or an Illusion...

A timeline where Nobunaga stops European colonization in the Americas sounds almost dream-like, just like the title of the manga suggests, for everything that happened here since chapter 1. I wonder how much this stability would last if it were to actually happen, and if it lasted, how different would be the world as we see today.

But indeed, Nobunaga managed to conquer the whole world after all, and I was really satisfied by this ending because I legit thought he would be dead for real.

This manga was so fucking good that I didn't want it to end when I got to these final chapters. I loved it.

Contributor
One can imagine what the world map looks like now, an interesting sorta alternate history.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was interesting. Part of me wanna said "that's bullshit" at "this land is unravaged" and stuffs as if there hasn't been major factions waging war against each other there, but that doesn't matter that much I suppose.

It has been a neat ride, thank you for bringing this to us.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was interesting. Part of me wanna said "that's bullshit" at "this land is unravaged" and stuffs as if there hasn't been major factions waging war against each other there, but that doesn't matter that much I suppose.

It has been a neat ride, thank you for bringing this to us.
Everyone knows no one was living in America, it was a bunch of uncivilized, undeveloped, unclaimed land, with no settlements, which clearly shows that no one was living on it, just a vast expense of wild landscape

Pretty much free real state

And those guys Nobunaga was living with? they are just Japanese people, in fact Nobunaga discovered the Americas, and was the first human to get there, hell he named it 雨利化 Ame-Ri-Ka, because he arrived in the rainy season, and he found it interesting how pleasant the rain was

And that's why he decided that the land must remain free of humans, and in its natural state, since as we know, Nobunaga was the first human there

Everyone knows no one was living in America, it was a bunch of uncivilized, undeveloped, unclaimed land, with no settlements, which clearly shows that no one was living on it, just a vast expense of wild landscape

Pretty much free real state

And those guys Nobunaga was living with? they are just Japanese people, in fact Nobunaga discovered the Americas, and was the first human to get there, hell he named it 雨利化 Ame-Ri-Ka, because he arrived in the rainy season, and he found it interesting how pleasant the rain was

And that's why he decided that the land must remain free of humans, and in its natural state, since as we know, Nobunaga was the first human there
This made me think that, by conquering Spain and Portugal, Nobunaga also claimed, by extension, their colonies in Central and South America. The British wouldn't really start settlement in the land that it's currently US or Canada until 1607 from what I'm seeing here on some quick googling, and this final chapter takes place in 1600, so... wow, mad props to Nobunaga for arriving at North America before the brittish. I wonder how the hell he did get there without anyone else knowing but Ranmaru, but he was there somehow. They must've gotten a hell of a ship with tons of supplies to be able to support such a long journey, supposing they departed from Peshawar.

I don't think it's really that necessary to explain how they did get there, but I wouldn't complain if there were a bit more of chapters to explain that, but saving the explanation just for the "wow, Nobunaga is still alive in America!" surprise for that scene kinda makes up for it, IMO

Dex-chan lover
This made me think that, by conquering Spain and Portugal, Nobunaga also claimed, by extension, their colonies in Central and South America. The British wouldn't really start settlement in the land that it's currently US or Canada until 1607 from what I'm seeing here on some quick googling, and this final chapter takes place in 1600, so... wow, mad props to Nobunaga for arriving at North America before the brittish. I wonder how the hell he did get there without anyone else knowing but Ranmaru, but he was there somehow. They must've gotten a hell of a ship with tons of supplies to be able to support such a long journey, supposing they departed from Peshawar.

I don't think it's really that necessary to explain how they did get there, but I wouldn't complain if there were a bit more of chapters to explain that, but saving the explanation just for the "wow, Nobunaga is still alive in America!" surprise for that scene kinda makes up for it, IMO
What colonies? no one lived in 雨利化 you heard the man, it is a land untouched by man! :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread