Yumekui Merry

@TwilightFaze wow, Romance tag got removed, I read first 4 chapters looking for romance and abandoned it after founding none except for tooo much other serious stuff.

this manga seems more closer to slice of life with a LOT of supernatural/superheroic stuff then anything else.

@TwilightFaze
Which chapter was the gay confession? I remember there being such subtext in the manga, but it's been a while so can't remember what chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@https://mangadex.org/user/36628/orange_orange: Chapter 40 "Mutual Feelings" though after going back through the chapter I realize they never kissed (I was thinking of a different manga with similar art).

@hanchobakery
Thanks for revising that credits page. The former mentioning of DKThias was in really poor taste and I wasn't sure if it was just a really bad joke or real (and both options would be horrible).
Thanks for the chapters as usual :)

Group Leader
@Lorska Not sure if I agree about it being in poor taste, because I do really miss them, and I didn't know until a little while ago what had even happened to them (and even then I'm pretty sure it's just cause they became too busy?), but it's clear now that they don't intend on coming back to do Merry, so I changed it.

@hanchobakery
Well the note made it sound like they
died
which felt a bit much even for an aprils fools joke.
But either way I'm happy this got picked up after that long long pause.
This and Bonnouji have been my go-to for re-reading over and over :)

Group Leader
@Lorska
Ohhh, you mean the april fools one.
That was a Gurren Lagann quote though. And they commented on a chapter like a month ago so they definitely aren't dead dead. But I guess it does maybe sound bad out of context.
Definitely my bad.

Imao, the author's first name is a nickname I used to have growing up (still hella young). I guess it really was people just butchering a foreign name more than a nickname ;)
That drawing is fire and I am diggin this story.

God damn it, Mr. B.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-25/author-dream-eater-merry-manga-has-small-amount-remaining/.159868

Dex-chan lover
I'm really wondering... after they succeed on defeating Kyou and Merry gets back to being in the dream world... what would be left of Yumeji, 'cause at this point he's hardly human anymore

Users who are viewing this thread