Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Power Uploader
Thanks for the updates and thanks for the work on the chapters. You guys make us readers days better :). Keep it up.
Sorry, Some stuff happened that delayed the release such as the typesetter's discord got falsely terminated from discord, etc. We finally released it though. Although there's already a release for Chapter 14...

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone hating on the MC I think that he's awesome he's like hachiman and that guy from my ex is now my step sis the FMC is completely annoying imo her best friend is 20 times better
He's completely fine with being hit, chocked, and slammed against walls by his "idol", but the thought of her being loud/boisterous makes him want to smack her around. It's understandable where his low self esteem comes from, but it just leads to him acting like a douche to everyone around him and still creeping on a girl that he should have given up on ages ago. FeMC is still trash too though.

Dex-chan lover
Wataru is involved enought with the handsome guy to have his sister number?
They didnt give that vibe at all.

Also, natsukawa would have done something awful even if they were dating as he was just eating toghter with some of his friend friends.

And what he cannot even understand why she is jealous if ahe keeps rejecting him.

Dex-chan lover
So she also shits on MC? So the FMC, his Sister and this supposed "friend " and he himself all spend the entire time shitting on him? Great
I dont even know whats the point of Ashida.

She kinds likes Wataru, and its mean to him for no reason. But thats just Aika then. Whats her point?

She just tries to excuse Aika bad behavior even when she realizes she is wrong.

Why have a bad tsundere in the series with the worst ever tsundere?

Fed-Kun's army
Im just tired. Im all in for tsuderes, but I can't force myself to like this one. The mangá would be 10x better if the Protagonist started to hate her for all those ramdom insults and aggressions

Users who are viewing this thread