Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your service translator! Shame it ended up like this

Dex-chan lover
Translation is behind anime😑😑. But anyways, hoping we will get updates every week or so. Because I am not reading LN for this one. Tried volume 1 . Just didn't click for me.

Dex-chan lover
:D Thanks for the hard work you put in to this!

Everyone complaining should go back and read the early chapters that are legitimately hard to read. This is leaps and bounds better! Please keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
Damn, I found some small errors in some parts, that is what happens when you are PR’ing it and falling asleep at the same time :kek: I will fix it tomorrow, somebody remind me to do it please.
You are probably busy but i hope you can translate chapter 15 and after too its practically untranslated and i know for a fact no one really knows what happened in those chapters too

Group Leader
You are probably busy but i hope you can translate chapter 15 and after too its practically untranslated and i know for a fact no one really knows what happened in those chapters too
I would if I could, I only have the better quality versions from chapter 18 to 25 and I really hate the low quality ones because the quality of the drawings are inferior to the quality of the text and it becomes an eyesore to read :fml:

Double-page supporter
I would if I could, I only have the better quality versions from chapter 18 to 25 and I really hate the low quality ones because the quality of the drawings are inferior to the quality of the text and it becomes an eyesore to read :fml:
Well that sucks but thanks anyway. If you know what happened in those chapters can you at least give me a quick summary then. Beacause i really have no fucking clue :wtf::wtf::notlikethis:

Thank you for the translation! I’ve actually understood what’s been happening in these few chapters wooo!

Thanks for the translation, english it's not my first language but, with your work, I can understant what is happening (maybe I miss some subtlety but that's okay)

Users who are viewing this thread