Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't know why but I somehow feel that Sajou would be better off with Yamada err Sasaki (the middle-school girl; I often think she is Yamada from BokuYaba). If Natsukawa is indeed falling for Sajou, I do think this is just Stockholm syndrome and she is just missing that attention he was showering her for years - she also probably just wants someone to act like an onii-chan for her as much as what Sajou had been doing. If she was not able to feel Sajou's sincerity for all those years, then she will just continue to take his affection for granted moving forward.

Group Leader
Sasaki gets a surprise confession from a classmate and turns to Wataru for advice (because he's the closest anyone he knows has ever come to a relationship). In the process of trying to give his pal whatever help he's qualified to give, Wataru basically rips open every emotional scar from those two years he chased Aika...and Aika is "accidentally" overhearing the whole thing with Kei purposely inflicting even more damage on her friend with her own commentary.
Bro... i need to see this adapted so bad now... PLEASE AXE-KUN WAIT A LITTLE T.T

Dex-chan lover
Guy needs to date another girl and make Aika truly suffer her loss for being so stupid with her cowardness and hurting the guy the way she has been

Dex-chan lover
how they introduce new girls every 5 chapters and then the new girl ist just 10 times better than the fmc?

Dex-chan lover
this is fucking awesome lmao keep the bad feelings and the regret coming lmfao lets see how bad everyone can feel

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean Rin, Ashida is his classmate, and tho Ashida kinda likes him, she's Natsukawa's friend first. Rin likes him, but it's not seriously romantic love, more of an admiration and appreciation. Yuyu from the same disciplinary committee has shown signs of liking him that way, but she's already really hurt him so I don't think she'd be the best choice.

I was more referring to Mina, his former coworker, and Fuuka, the middle schooler who he thought was a college girl cuz of her... mature figure lol. They both have shown clear signs of liking him like Mina clinging to him in the classroom and Fuuka constantly coming to his work to flirt and aiming for his high school after he told her the trick to good grades was aiming for the school where your crush is going. And most importantly, they're both kind enough to understand his pain and give him the emotional support he needs if they had that kinda relationship with him.
I feel that Ashida have more the feeling that she is Natsukawa shadow

Contributor
YET another new girl! Wataru is a genuine girl magnet, I swear.

Ah, just look at how hard the circumstances are fighting to keep the two of them apart while physically being so close. Even though I'd like to see them together, I'm not crazy enough not to see just how bad their matchup right now is. They both still have untouched major issues they need to fix before any real progress can happen between them.

So long as Aika is utterly incapable of being honest with herself and speak up about her feelings, this love of hers will never happen. Because he has already long decided to emotionally stay away from her, trying to turn a blind eye to any and all "signs" and "hints" she can show him, nothing short of honest proper communication from her will have any chance of convincing him. This is one of the few times I'd say words do matter more than actions. And she is her own worst enemy in this regard.

I will be honest and say Fuuka is his real ticket out of this mess. She is the only one truly unrelated to everyone else who has ever put him down at any point in his life. Logically speaking, she's the best choice he has for a romantic interest (Mina could be a decent second choice, but that brother complex needs to stay dead). But cold hard logic alone does not rule the world of romance.

Yeah bro... is fucking over, just get with some other girl... you are still in the first year.... tô me this manga could explore him being with a girl and follow the FMC POV for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread