Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Goated charecter development, it looks like we are watching a hachiman in making

Dex-chan lover
This would hit so much harder if by the time she gets feeling for him he moves on to someone else.

Much more realistic portrayal, though I doubt the author will go thought with it.

Dex-chan lover
THIS. I know she's the heroine, but I want so badly for one of the girls crushing on him to make a move, like unmistakably confess or ask him on a romantic date or something and just be there for him while he gets over Natsukawa. She keeps flailing around in complete denial of her feelings for him and hurting him and he deserves so much better. He deserves a real heroine.
Honest question: are any other girls actually crushing on him, though? Closest thing should be Ashida, who's an unrepentant asshole to him and the senpai who see him as an extension of his insufferable sister... Some reality our dumb little dreamer is stuck in

Dex-chan lover
Honest question: are any other girls actually crushing on him, though? Closest thing should be Ashida, who's an unrepentant asshole to him and the senpai who see him as an extension of his insufferable sister... Some reality our dumb little dreamer is stuck in
the "Uni" girl (the one that visited the library that he was working)

Aggregator gang
"What do I do to forget this feelings?"
STOP F*CKING SIMPING!!!!
Find other friends, participate in other social circles and more important: stop wagging your tail every time she calls you!
Is that type of unreal character writing that pisses me the f*ck off

Dex-chan lover
Middle school girl he mistake as uni is one, definitely loves him to the point she want enroll there just to see him and if im not wrong her friends said she keep talking about the mc to them like he's her 1st love

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'd love if he starts dating the big breasted middle schooler but obviously that's not going to happen. Instead we'll likely get 100 more chapters of him trying to forget his feelings and the main heroine being unable to express hers.

Dex-chan lover
random girl popped out of nowhere and got introduced just for her to pour some cold water on the two and then bail
well, it's good that Wataru is able to feel anger for a girl who kept rejecting him but now is clinging onto him after he decided to give up on her (though only subconciously)

thanks for translating the dumpster fire

Dex-chan lover
This is a dumpster fire, but I also like how the mcs finally acting realistic to tsundere. I'm always like, why would a guy keep pursuing a girl who treats him like shit.

Now the girl just needs to buck up and be the problem solver or give it up. As long as the author doesn't force the MC to fix everything.

Supporter
Every time I go through the books, this is one of the two bits that just absolutely gut me. The other takes place on the first night of the school festival proper and in not saying anything more, not even inside a spoiler tag.

Supporter
THIS. I know she's the heroine, but I want so badly for one of the girls crushing on him to make a move, like unmistakably confess or ask him on a romantic date or something and just be there for him while he gets over Natsukawa. She keeps flailing around in complete denial of her feelings for him and hurting him and he deserves so much better. He deserves a real heroine.
Patience.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I go through the books, this is one of the two bits that just absolutely gut me. The other takes place on the first night of the school festival proper and in not saying anything more, not even inside a spoiler tag.
... Now you've gotten me intrigued so ... spoil me please, kthksbye.

Also, northern hemisphere winter is cold so there's nothing wrong with a little dumpster fire. Warms the cold cold heart with at least some emotions. Now if I was indifferent to this ... it would be more of a problem ... for this manga. Because indifference is the opposite of love not hate.

TBT, she is ONLY interested now because of two reasons. One is that he is now NOT giving her the attention she was receiving before and two is that other girls are showing interest in him. Nothing gets a woman to consider you as a man as when other women are also considering you. You can call it Social Proof or the fact that OTHER women have vetted him and he is now pre-approved for snu-snu but in either case it's like a confirmation bias.

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean Rin, Ashida is his classmate, and tho Ashida kinda likes him, she's Natsukawa's friend first. Rin likes him, but it's not seriously romantic love, more of an admiration and appreciation. Yuyu from the same disciplinary committee has shown signs of liking him that way, but she's already really hurt him so I don't think she'd be the best choice.

I was more referring to Mina, his former coworker, and Fuuka, the middle schooler who he thought was a college girl cuz of her... mature figure lol. They both have shown clear signs of liking him like Mina clinging to him in the classroom and Fuuka constantly coming to his work to flirt and aiming for his high school after he told her the trick to good grades was aiming for the school where your crush is going. And most importantly, they're both kind enough to understand his pain and give him the emotional support he needs if they had that kinda relationship with him.

Supporter
... Now you've gotten me intrigued so ... spoil me please, kthksbye.
Sasaki gets a surprise confession from a classmate and turns to Wataru for advice (because he's the closest anyone he knows has ever come to a relationship). In the process of trying to give his pal whatever help he's qualified to give, Wataru basically rips open every emotional scar from those two years he chased Aika...and Aika is "accidentally" overhearing the whole thing with Kei purposely inflicting even more damage on her friend with her own commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread