Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the TL for putting up with this story.

I never thought the story would enter a hyperbolic school committee incident scenario. Though I know how most students in Japan fight to the bone just to make their school festival the way they dream of it to be - I guess it is a cultural gap that prevents me to even imagine things can get this bad in a microcosm such as a mundane school system. It must be pretty crazy for the author to make this as a suspension bridge effect for Natsukawa to finally realize how serious Sajou really was for her.

Dex-chan lover
I want some of the blunt the author smoking too.
1x.webp

-thankyouforthechapter

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the TL for putting up with this story.

I never thought the story would enter a hyperbolic school committee incident scenario. Though I know how most students in Japan fight to the bone just to make their school festival the way they dream of it to be - I guess it is a cultural gap that prevents me to even imagine things can get this bad in a microcosm such as a mundane school system. It must be pretty crazy for the author to make this as a suspension bridge effect for Natsukawa to finally realize how serious Sajou really was for her.
i'm not from japan, but i went to school that have similiar festival kind of thing, and i'll just say that it's as annoying as you can imagine like this, with school connection with companies that are sponsoring and crap + stuco having so much works, but it wasn't as bad as this chapter of this story for sure, so yeah, it's kinda accurate in a way but this story is definitely way more overdramatized

This arc is so fucking convoluted. Like the author need 1000 more words for no real reason.

Its gonna be MC growth, when the MC is the last person in this fucked up group who needs fixing.
i like this series that i read some of the LN volumes as well, and i don't know if it's just me or that characters in this series actually are good at blaming someone else instead :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Aiyah, so overly dramatic. It's as if someone's been murdered or something.

They already have the money, just confront that lovestruck committee girl and throw some handwritten forms at the old fart every now and then (how many damn forms are they even filling?!). This is just some dumb bureaucratic faff being presented as some massive screwup, honestly.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus this manga is hyper speed when it comes to adaptations. There's a lot of rushed content

Can we talk about just how much of a bad friend Sasaki is? First he immediately goes after his best friends longtime crush, then ditches that crush with more work, AND THEN he manipulates satou to do more work by using his crushes name. Not just a bad friend but a bad person.

Dex-chan lover
Can we talk about just how much of a bad friend Sasaki is? First he immediately goes after his best friends longtime crush, then ditches that crush with more work, AND THEN he manipulates satou to do more work by using his crushes name. Not just a bad friend but a bad person.
Nope, you're confusing two people; the football guy ditched, the emotional manipulation is by the student council guy.

Users who are viewing this thread