Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Group Leader
It really feels like the mc is just getting thrown here and there to solve problems because :

Natsukawa :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand what they're preparing. And why so many problems :korone:
Yeah, with the amount of paperwork the FMC was dealing with, you'd think she was a government official signing off on a major arms deal or something. Like, why THAT much?

Dex-chan lover
bruh, seriously?
this is just people exploiting the MC at this point.
investigated his background to "blackmail" him to agree.
even from the begining he's basically being dragged for no fuccing reason Other than being a brother of a girl who being loved by a bunch of People from rich family.
like dude, you has been overworked even though you are not part of student Council, and they still has the audacity for this BS when it supposed to be their job? the drama is being taken too far at this point.

man, everytime i read this manga I feel like I’m having a stroke and have to reread the dialogue a couple times to try to understand the reasoning behind characters’ actions

The only good piece of development in this chapter was the beginning dialogue. With saijou turn been over. I'm guessing she is referring to that he already played all his cards and she still refused all advancements even when is clear she likes him. Now its natsukawa turn to show actual care for saijou.

Contributor
"It's already weird for her to be friends with someone she dumped in the first place."
Straight facts. Are we finally resolving misunderstandings now? I'm surprised Kei has been operating for this long thinking Wataru was still somehow actively pursuing Aika. Was she really trying to play wing girl without a clue?

Wow, my opinion of Takaaki was already rather low but seeing that other girl have her arms around him while he ditched Aika with a big pile of paperwork really plummeted what was left of it. Is this prick really such a shallow playboy? Wataru grabbing him by the collar and that pained look of guilt on his face after felt really good. Hope there's more.

Wataru has totally become a lackey of the student council. They're getting great value from him without him actually being a member. He's right about it not being his fight, but now they have a hold of his weakness and he's being emotionally manipulated to help. If he doesn't, his beloved Aika unhappily drowns in paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread