Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Aspiration: Train Engineer Part 1

I can't understand what his dream job is. I know what an engineer does, but I don't understand how you don't need college for it or why you'd need to be a train conductor first.

Wow, what a wild chapter. I broke out in a sweat when his boss jumped in front of the train, holy shit!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that sucks.

I can't understand what his dream job is. I know what an engineer does, but I don't understand how you don't need college for it or why you'd need to be a train conductor first.

Wow, what a wild chapter. I broke out in a sweat when his boss jumped in front of the train, holy shit!
He basically wanted to be the driver of the lead train which historically contained the engine, hence "engineer." It's a vocational job so it makes sense that a traditional college degree isn't required.

Doesn't look like his boss/coworker who jumped, though; seems to just be a nameless rando.

Dex-chan lover
Not his fault, anyway but he did forget to study liveleak vdeos in preparation for this :pepehmm:. Unless, this is just the start and he keeps on seeing this on the regular without time to process. I hope its not his father next, seeing he is a banker.

Dex-chan lover
You know that in japan, the family of the victim has to pay a huge fine to the train compagny if "this" happens?

And even with it ( and the social stigma if "they are bothering hard working people with his death they should be ashamed ) i doesn't keep people from doing it.

VIP
this is very common occurrence in japan sadly. i am more surprised he isn't prepared for this.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. On his first day too. If dude doesn't have bad luck, he'll have no luck

Double-page supporter
No way dude, is this for real?
Even if it isn't real, it should be. Most japanese people who off themselves because they didn't want to be a burden to family, so hopefully this might help them reconsider. Tell a friend, seek medical helps, file bankruptcy... anything but suiciding.

Users who are viewing this thread