Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - ASPIRATION: MALE IDOL PART 9

Dex-chan lover
Man, I thought he was changing but he is just squeezing her more and probably will get his management to ban her after the milking done. Dude gonna get his dick cut off soon if no one is holding the girl back. There is still the headmaster vs sensei method of " student guidance" or some shit from before to reappear too probably whether just them looking/watching the news about the idol kid getting murdered or sensei doing some lame hero bullshit saving the day.

Dex-chan lover
someone is getting stabby stabbed with a cute kuromi knife very soon :hearts:
EijYfDvVoAAoEje.jpg:large

You’ll ended up dead man. Where’s the teacher when my sanity needs him the most???

Thank you for the updates. And the sketch is very cool! Even though there must be some hidden story behind that. Do you in need help for the cleaning or typesetting? I might be able to help with one of those.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This arc is three times longer than the others before it. As someone mentioned, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Can we learn the valuable lesson already? Someone is gonna find their nads in a cute purse as a trophy if they don't stop playing. JFC.

Users who are viewing this thread