Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Aspiration: Male Idol part 10

Dex-chan lover
wait... is it sounds like Riho called for takanashi? they literally never share any contact info, so i was sure she called for emergency service or ambulance and i assume everyone thinks the same. but if it really sounds like she called takanashi instead of 911, i think i have to correct the wording there. what do u think?
(thats why i say takanashi is a silly ahh stalker bcz damn sensei that stalking skill is amazing and it's good that his prediction is right he even came on time eventho its an accident lol)
Hmm, she might be using the guy's phone and conveniently called sensei randomly (number was saved for their reunion thing) after calling the emergency services. Silly ah stalker seems possible too since dude was looking at message board and twitter, his power of autism triangulates the house from the photos they might have been posting.

Silly ah stalker seems possible too since dude was looking at message board and twitter, his power of autism triangulates the house from the photos they might have been posting.
his power of autism :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: naaah but fr fr why is he so autistic coded lol. but jokes aside i think this one was driven by PTSD, like bro literally a tiny man filled with PTSD :haa:
i cantt hhHHHH i want to hug him cuddle him telling him anything that happened is never his fault :qq:

Dex-chan lover
This defo could've been abridged if it consolidated the melodrama between the student and the teacher, like all the previous cases prior to this arc. Dunno why this specific guy got more than a few chapters dedicated to his rise and fall. If it was mom dream -> ego build up -> rise -> seedy shit -> fall; I feel like it could've gone by faster (like the seiyuu girl). Still looking forward the next arcs, hopefully it goes back to being more succinct.

Dex-chan lover
That's on you for falling asleep after hooking up but hopefully the next arc is diff. It'd be cool to see someone who's like "i have no dreams" or "my parents are forcing me to do X with my life, so it doesn't matter what i want" and how Sensei deals with that

Contributor
Sensei the moment he senses one of his students is about to be fucked over by their own actions

helldivers-2-terminalmontage.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (Takanashi gonna save him? What a miracle worker; too good for this world).

Thank you for translating this chapter! And for the additional notes on the black lily, too. (I always enjoy those little tidbits of wisdom.)

Sensei to the rescue?? I'm not surprised...

Double-page supporter
I don't know why people are surprised that this arc is longer. It used to be pretty normal for Mangas to have a couple shorter arcs to get people to know what the Manga is going for and then make the arcs longer once that is done. I fully exect 6-11 chapters to be the standard from now on.

I also think she did call emergency services and the teacher arrived by power of plot convenience, as he saw the damning tweet and probably wanted to try talk to him again.

I also kinda think it's funny how people like to focus on the Idol business, as if Entertainment in general wasn't shady as fuck and spitting out thousands of people with broken and crushed dreams and minds every year. Idol-side of things is just a very Japan/Korea issue.

Thank you for translating this chapter! And for the additional notes on the black lily, too. (I always enjoy those little tidbits of wisdom.)

Sensei to the rescue?? I'm not surprised...
thank you for reading! <3

The reality in Japan is that, young people struggle to form romantic relationships, even if they aren't NEETs or otaku or anything of the like. That's why host clubs and undergorund idol groups thrive. But as you can see, both are hella expensive and also exploitive. The girls have no other choice but to result in prostitution. But there is no actual sentiment involved in either of these relationships. You often hear stories of girls rip off rich but vulnerable men only to spend it all on host clubs. It's a complicated and alarming issue in Japan, that's why this arc is so long. Sorry if it's boring and predictable to you, but this manga has never relied on fictional shock value but always potrayed irl issues as they are. I'm glad this arc is about to wrap up though, curious how the author will "solve" it.

Users who are viewing this thread