Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 4

Dex-chan lover
Why does this change in his attitude smell like a red flag? The vice-principal is watching from a safe place. I'm sure that if the worst comes to the worst, she'll just think something like, "he didn't have what it took, after all~" and the teacher will just leave a potted plant on his grave~🪦🪴:nyoron:
Thks for the tl~

Banned
Based fish-spotting host man .
That host was really nice. By telling him to go after the fish/whales , the host is going to give himself more serious competition and reduce his profits.
Either he's a really nice guy or he just doesn't think far enough in the future to think about the consequences of helping his team mate make more money from the audience.

Supporter
Thank you once again for the chapter! I feel so vindicated by the teacher also sticking up for the kid.

I know it's not going to be a positive change but he is making the right call by getting more fans rather than giving all his attention to the one girl.

I love this series so much and though I'm dreading it I can't wait to see what comes next in the arc

Dex-chan lover
Max cringe were had especially the mirror reflection page :kek:.Its not unrealistic but a cringe is a cringe. And this being idol business who knows what else happening in the background, a good fun(ny) cringe is better than just despairing and dooming. Gonna suck if hes getting injuries from a crazy fan on his face since thats what probably getting them making money or maybe getting someone pregnant is the foreshadowing instead, better be a crazy ass paying whale and not a loan shark money borrowing kind of whale.

I also need a job where cute girls will pay me to let them wrap their legs around me.
Depends on your locale, better start lifting weight to prepare for those "whales" :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Girl got a little too parasocial with him and forgot he's just a product.
Yeah, this arch is so complex, nuanced, and unpredictable that of course it needs lots of chapters…

…or not.
Yeah because a story needs to be complex so it's worth taking your time in telling it. Bad take.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Girl got a little too parasocial with him and forgot he's just a product.

Yeah because a story needs to be complex so it's worth taking your time in telling it. Bad take.
This arc is not complex and it is not nuanced and it is not unpredictable. The whole arc could be well delivered in fifteen pages or fewer.

Don't resort to straw-man arguments to defend your odd desire to move slowly in well-worn ruts.

Dex-chan lover
Don't resort to straw-man arguments to defend your odd desire to move slowly in well-worn ruts.
My bad then, I just didn't write "nuanced" or "unpredictable" to save space (which I am taking up right now I guess). Same reply fits.

I find your idea of speedruning the whole story in fifteen pages even weirder. It's not really hard to see how a story that's straigtforward+ can be worth telling with more detail than it really needs. Chalking it up as a rut is just shallow and unimaginative.

Users who are viewing this thread