Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 17 - It's a First Kiss

Supporter
harem shit aside

trump was sitting president in 2017 though????
image.png

Dex-chan lover
This mc can't handle even 1 girl, now he got 3 and there would be at least 1 more, I hope to see some "real world" development.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? He's just giving her a pass to blackmail him? Does he seriously believe that people will give a fuck even if it is revealed that he is a time-sleeper? First of all, it's pretty stupid to assume that there is something as a Time sleeper and the classmates has no reason to believe her, she's an outcast in the school and he's the guy who scored first in the exams, who's got more credibility?

P.S. why the hell would she want a kiss from a guy whom she met moments ago?
JK no Shiboraretai - like plot incoming

Dex-chan lover
what a horrible way to introduce a new character lmao
Saki's was way more entertaining

also, the sensei kinda has a really unique design, maybe she will turn out ot be another time sleeper, since there's really no mommy character yet
Eyeless are Mark of NPC's. I must bet teacher is still that young and probably plot relevant.

honestly super disappointed this ended up just being a harem manga. like many others, premise was somewhat “interesting”, but now it just corny and boring.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a degenerate too, but there's no way the school let her wear her uniform like that (at least inside the school), that's why it's jarring to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread