Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 18 - It's okay, release your desires in a dream

Dex-chan lover
why did they have to add this girl. just 2 were enough. author pulled one of the biggest fumbles ive seen in a while with this series.
also if shes ACTUALLY not innocent like she claims, ill be flabbergasted. i dont believe for a second shes fooled around at all. i dont think ive ever seen a manga where the promiscuous gal wasnt actually a kissless virgin

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would prefer if it only just the two girls… Guess we couldn’t just have nice things. Also no one’s gonna talk about the girls hair? I mean it looks weird af, if it’s just different color it’s fine but what’s with the bushy black hair? It looks like she had a naturally bushy hair and just plopped a wig on top of it without properly covering it all.

Dex-chan lover
Tateha is a KHHV and we all know it. Every guy probably thought "she slept with every guy except me" and didn't wanna go near her because of that, meanwhile she was an introvert with a flashy appearance.

Contributor
why did they have to add this girl. just 2 were enough. author pulled one of the biggest fumbles ive seen in a while with this series.
also if shes ACTUALLY not that innocent as she claims ill be flabbergasted. i dont believe for a second hes fooled around at all. i dont think ive ever seen a manga where the promiscuous gal wasnt actually a kissless virgin
You must check out chapter 1 of "Dare demo Dakeru".

Dex-chan lover
Look at that, our MC actually asks for help and doesn't try to solve the problem on his own, by letting himself get blackmailed without any resistance. Color me surprised.
It is a make believe world, so talking to NPC's will be like a stone wall. I dunno to whom the rumors will spread - to the other sleepers?

Dex-chan lover
This series just feels like it's pointless and not going anywhere, every decision feels made up on the spot.
The series wants us to buy ... you know the ".5" chapters.

I tell you the artist was ( he stopped ) a seasoned name in "Fakku".

Dex-chan lover
You know what, that wasn't bad of a chapter. Maybe the series is still redeemable

Users who are viewing this thread