Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 24 - How does it look on me?

Dex-chan lover
I’ll never get why people feel so strongly about their weight. Pretty sure there’s people who work out and are in fit and still weigh a lot.

And if it’s about body size/body fat I don’t think the average person who eats a little more than normal would be that much bigger

Dex-chan lover
MBP8fez.png

in japan even your weight is censored :ROFLMAO:

Supporter
I’ll never get why people feel so strongly about their weight. Pretty sure there’s people who work out and are in fit and still weigh a lot.

And if it’s about body size/body fat I don’t think the average person who eats a little more than normal would be that much bigger
I'm hoping that in the next chapter take the proper time to address it. She makes both a massive reduction of her caloric intake, as well as taking a calorie reduction supplement. So falling faint like she did is an understandable natural result. Things also seem to cut twice because none of her dream food consumption affected her body in the real world; but at the same time her diet activities in the dream did.

And in a tangent from that -- what was the earliest instance for Japanese media that depicts a swimming pool as a bottomless void of water?

Dex-chan lover
Recent chapters shows there are a lot of stuff going on, but they actually show no progress whatsoever. I had high hopes for this manga too.

Users who are viewing this thread