Yumeochi ~Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - I can fly!

Dex-chan lover
Started so well and I was really into it. Probably the right thing to do though because it wasn't really going anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
If he's basing this off what the girls said in the bath, then isn't first girl out of the picture because she said she didn't see him that way or something?

I feel like the ending is going to be ambigous as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, this is what youths is all about, enjoying harem.

Group Leader
Right decision. The art was good, shitty plot. I hope the author learns his lesson.
There's another manga with the same premise between two office workers, but only 3 chapters for like a year. Dunno what happened to it.

Group Leader
Saw the axe coming miles away. Recently the plot hasn't been going anywhere and author relied on fanservices too much. At one point it got boring.
I rarely encounter an axe, even though my first manga on this site was axed. But what are common signs to steer clear of an about-to-be-axed manga?

Double-page supporter
I kept waiting for more to happen as they would overcome different obstacles but it wound up fizzling out. Doubt it will go out with a bang, maybe a whimper.

Aggregator gang
Man kinda sad this is getting axed, whilst the latest chapters have been kinda meh I feel like it really had potential and could have really gone somewhere

Dex-chan lover
Hmms, reading the comments it appears some of you enjoyed the manga enough to continue the plot forward.
I feel the series got to the end of the rope and this ending feels satisfactory.
If we think about it, the characters didn't have a whole lot of progress getting stuck on their day to day activities. Sure, they could've gone on dates on the dream world and build a larger harem, but that's basically it.

On other news, three teenagers jumped off the bridge this afternoon after shouting "Let's head back to the real world!" and, unfortunately, they ended up in a coma.

Dex-chan lover
Right decision. The art was good, shitty plot. I hope the author learns his lesson.
The plot was good at first, it just got lost and leads to nowhere.

Good ride boys, we will sail again

Group Leader
Welp we got this far.
Which one is it?
Damn, I tried looking for it in my library and it's gone. I can't remember the name. But I'll give you some info:

MC is office worker and his Team Leader/Boss was popular girl back in his highschool. Team Leader likes MC, but MC doesn't know it. MC lives with a lot of regret and after they both visited a shrine together, they began dreaming the teenage years all over again. Both of them plan to unlive their regrets through their dreams. But very early in the story they both find out they are dreaming the same dream and IIRC I think she already confessed by then too.

Users who are viewing this thread