Yumeochi ~Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Dreaming of Falling For You

Dex-chan lover
Not the best of endings but certainly not the worst I've seen this year. I feel as though if this didn't become a harem series, it might have done better plus the Yamaki plot line never got resolved. I hope that Kitada sensei will go back to The Story of a Manga Artist Confined by a Strange High School Girl in lieu of doing fanbox content. Regardless hope the next title will be better.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie... pretty rough ending. I feel half of the plot lines never got resolved, there was a 4th girl in the first chapter that never got introduced and he never actually picked anyone; so there really wasn't a decision that was made at the end.

Art was nice and the story had a lot of potential, plus I have a strong feeling this was the way the author wanted this story to end in the first place.

Kind of a shame that it got axed. Not the best series out there by far, but it was decent enough to pass the time. There's far more actual trash that's still running (RaG).

Unsatisfying ending, but there wasn't much they could really do with the time limit. I dig his artstyle, so hopefully he can put out something again sometime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread