Yumi to Kurumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

i forgot this existed but i'm so glad she got her happy ending 🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
My heart aaaa this was so sweet. Thanks for finishing it and giving us the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. I wish we could have seen a full shot of her in the wedding. All in all, it was sweet.

Contributor
I actually felt like my body hurt because of how cute this was. Could've been longer but managed to do a lot with what it had. Great little story.

Dex-chan lover
Would've been better if the doll went all Chucky on everyone that approached her, but I guess this works as well.

perfect! sad it's over but glad it didn't drag on! great quick read for anyone whos in the mood for something cute!

Wait wait wait! I thought it's love story is about the girl and the doll ?! 😵 I was expecting Kurumi to turn into human lol 😌
..... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..... why didn't he turn to human~~~~ 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
But when I take my real size waifu doll to a date people call me weird and the police starts chasing me... yare yare, I want my share of happiness too !!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I didn’t realize there was only one chapter left before the scantalations stopped. I’m glad to see the end; it was very sweet.

Thank you so much for giving this wholesome story an ending! It was extremely sweet and heartwarming to see her growth <3

Dex-chan lover
My heart, this was lovely, I’m glad we finally got this last chapter, short and sweet, couldn’t ask for more.
🥰

Users who are viewing this thread