Yumi to Kurumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Contributor
I really liked how so much of this story was told from the perspective of the doll. We only catch brief glimpses of Yumi's life, but we can tell that she's happy throughout it all, and Kurumi is right there beside her (': no tearful, bittersweet goodbye, just pure wholesomeness

Thanks to the team that picked this up for the finale.
I can't believe it's done!! This was a very sweet and cute story. Interesting perspective to follow throughout the story as well. Ended nicely.

Contributor
Sweet as this all is, I wish they'd gone one smidge further and broken the "no one shall see the doll moving" rule.

I realize that that would open up issues that require addressing and detract from the realist messaging behind all this, but I still end up feeling a bit sad worried about whether Kurumi is getting the short end of the stick here.

Fed-Kun's army
in the end, her colleague arent really a bit*h,but just aa normal normie/extrovert, but us readers already empathize with the main character so we see her as a bad person

Dex-chan lover
And now everyone wishes they could have their own Kurumi 💖 This was an adorable read! I'm glad I gave this one a go.

This story is so lovely. It filled my heart with warmth. Glad yumi can find her happiness❤ thank you for translating this manga!

Users who are viewing this thread