Yumizuka Iroha wa Tejun ga Daiji! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Yumizuka Iroha's Poolside

Group Leader
@jonsmth

Glad you liked it!
We'll always try to put those when we feel it's necessary to explain (like with the wall scroll in chapter 10)

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he start drowning, he's in waist high water, with two legs, and right by the edge wtf?

Dex-chan lover
Annoying girl that gets in the way for no reason is annoying...

@Jordygo No, he wasn't in knee high water.... the reason he was up was cause he was up with his legs... but once he stopped moving his legs, he sunk...

That was an interesting little tidbit at the end there.

Never did know it was possible to actually swim while wearing armor. Just assumed you'd immediately sink or something.

Dex-chan lover
@TinyOrbo

I mean... you yourself weigh a LOT less while in water. Hell, it's easier to carry someone if you're both fully submerged than to carry them on the ground, just like Iroha did this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Jordygo when you walk through a swimming pool, you tend to get cramps since you exert more work in your legs, and getting them is painful as hell to the point you can't move your body underwater and drown

Dex-chan lover
Why did he start drowning, he's in waist high water, with two legs, and right by the edge wtf?
..........are you blind? Ever hear of a leg cramp? I'm pretty sure the MC made that perfectly clear 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I see some people in the comments that clearly never swam before in their lives asking dumbass questions

Users who are viewing this thread