Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - The Mastermind Appears?!

Contributor
I like how the author subtly slips in the fact big bad here has no idea what her regret is. It’s like he’s envisioning some sort of continuation, though I dunno if it can avoid the axe.

Dex-chan lover
So we basically get a body which Yuuna can inhabit and make the KogarashixYuuna ending possible.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cernunnos i hope that she will get the body and we will see KogarashixYuuna ( other girls are trash) :D i hate Hibari the most

but i thought that this big black hole was strong how can one human ( i know he is strong) defeat it with one punch hahah)

Yup.
"Hey your spiritual power isnt full yet or whatever"
"That's okay cuz i will still punch the thing once."

Aggregator gang
The Seventh Yatahagane + The Seventh Genryuusai....The Author is shipping so hard, but I want a Harem End!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit sarà if this is going to end soon but this arc is fantastic.
I've got the feeling that Yuuna's regret is something selfless like not being able to do anything to comfort the bad guy when she was alive and this is going to redeem him when discovered. I hope he still get a solid punch from Kogarashi, though.

Double-page supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w
also, her regret is same as the daughter have ...
because the father wrongdoing ... (cliche) ...

Dex-chan lover
So, is original Yuuna over there still alive (with a soul)?
Because taking over her body gonna be real awkward if so.

@TheFiller
but i thought that this big black hole was strong how can one human ( i know he is strong) defeat it with one punch hahah)
The previous big black hole thing is strong because it already absorbed some hundred thousands spirits or so, we don't know how many this one has absorbed.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo Well, on the second page he says he doesn't have enough souls to maintain it, so we can assume that it's unstable which means a powerful attack could break it. Still doesn't actually tell us how many souls it absorbed though... but it does tell us it's not as powerful as before.

Group Leader
"Your spiritual power is still not tip top"
*Finishes Garandou in a single punch"

DOUBT

Who's that? Onepunch-man? Lol, How Kogarashi even got in?
Does he have a Tenko blood or something?
And this is obviously gonna end soon.
Anime ending it's run (airing) then the manga also ending was pretty common this days.

Aggregator gang
ONE PAAAAANNNNNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*guitar and scream sounds in the background*

Users who are viewing this thread