Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - Clumsy Sagiri-san

Dex-chan lover
WTF is that counter attack plot?
Ahh . . . sorry. . . this is a To love ru with magic, so pardon my stupid question. . .

Aggregator gang
A shitty end to a shitty arc of a shitty manga. This what happens when you combine ecchi trash with harem trash AND shounen trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Manga is still going strong in Japan so i'm afraid it will go on for much longer though i must say arcs are getting much worse.

Dex-chan lover
I cracked when I read that power level. They made the start so stupidly high, might as well joke about the shear absurdity of 1 TRILLION.

Fed-Kun's army
If u're looking for a plot, ofc its trash. from the beginning its an ecchi romcom. but if u like ecchi romcom, that ending was the best. because instead of a shitty tsundere that denies it, sagiri just confessed. and that gap is what we originally looking for in this type of manga. saying its a shitty ending for this kind of manga. doesnt really do justice IMO.

Double-page supporter
Unpopular opinion, but Sagiri is the most boring girl. We have an uninspiring Sagiri type in nearly every harem series that's ever existed. I have never seen the appeal.

And the series has now found an artificial way to restore the power level of the OP MC which was artificially reduced to nothing twice recently... all to create a cheap sense of suspense. I hope this series can get back on its feet. It used to be good. If not, end it.

i dont like kogarashi having to have yuuna touching him or whatever for him to use his full power

it's quite annoying

Dex-chan lover
Power levels are bullshit, I hate it when they assign numbers to it.

Jeebas, what is up with the power levels? They introduce DBZ mechanics only a few chapters ago, and we're already in the billions? haha

Aggregator gang
That was so fuckin cute. Another op waifu has appeared, finally she officially joined the roster. And she confessed too.

Yuuna: *chuckles "I'm in danger"

Banned
@bk3k : You seem to forget that Chihiro girl exists. i.e. The world's most generic JK (and hater of glasses). Even a ninja tsundere has more going for her than an ordinary girl with no defining features whatsoever.

@okaerin : Oh, just wait. He'll find a way to power up through possession with the other girls soon, I bet. ¬_¬

Users who are viewing this thread