Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Chisaki-san in 10 Years

Fed-Kun's army
@tseng not really. tbh, i could be wrong but its not that convenient. the yuuna's regret part do, but almost everything other than that was actually makes sense. how he would reject everyone instead accepting the confession first, how the ceasefire between faction broke after yuuna and fuyuzora gone/lost his power, in fact, for a light comedy harem, im surprised they put thought into it, ffs, instead of chisaki putting a funny face "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS ONLY A DREAAAAAM!!" She got horror knowing that her 11 real-like life was all a lie.

also, on page 3 she convinces herself it was real because she was afraid that it was only a dream.

IT will BE WAY more interesting if the plot twist is its actually a prophetic dream because its combination power of the succubus AND the fortune teller... so the dream isnt 100% just a lustful fantasy of chisaki.. sorry for the long post :/

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki when she wakes up
dream.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think this mango is a bit too on the simple side to be doing this sort of shit. Having a character trash a whoopin decade of living experience can make one suicidal.

MD@Home
This is really cruel, but I guess it will make Chisaki a lot more proactive in order to make the dream true.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, you are telling me the dream state she was put in to see a future where she gets the MC is just a dream? Who could have ever guessed that?

Why does this manga have to show how cruel reality is and dreams are nothing but a fleeting happy but non-existent moments?

Double-page supporter
I might be the majority for thinking this is actually good for the series. I think the author didn't know where to go next. Now I think they're going to need to figure this out. How much of it was prophecy and how much imagination. How they can avoid some of the things that happened here.

But yeah that's going to be hard on Chisaki. Still that's going to be good for the story, so she'd better not forget it.

Aggregator gang
This is exactly what happened to Mal in Inception.

Dex-chan lover
Quick refresher, she's only spent and extra year in the dream. Her initial jump was 10 years. She remembered a fake 10 years in that extra one.

I am team Chisaki, I know She isn't going to end with him and that She is thirsty as f**k but this was too much this was unneccesarily cruel.
Now I hope She doesn't end with him She deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
What Chisaki's first words should be when she wakes up: "What the hell do you mean 'Their technique went out of control...but I'll BE OKAY?!' You clowns didn't even have a clue how much life I was experiencing in that dream! Then you tell ME to keep it together?! Get ready to add another regret to your to-do list, Yuuna!"

Users who are viewing this thread