Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Chisaki-san in 10 Years

I feel like this is gonna lead into something serious, but then again, this is not that kinda manga. :think:

Fed-Kun's army
All y'all need to STFU! LET THE AUTHOR WRITE WHAT HE WANTS! PLEASE!
The fact that he has it setup where she has a decade of memories of the "Chisaki route" is simply amazing. Being able to see how it all plays out is a TRUE FANTASY many people have, "If my future self could only go back in time".
I have a bad feeling too many of the vocal people might be discouraging the author from continuing. If he quits writing because of you people...

@Randomguy01 ... A professional manga author would quit just because of some random people reading his manga on an illegal website, outside of Japan?? Yeah, sure.

Dex-chan lover
As I expected things would turns out this way. I mean, time paradox stuff, a warnin' shot at the beginning before going into dreamland for not to sink in. Prior to branches of time, there's a possibility...I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Wow amazing,
This is definetely one of the best move a harem love comedy author have done
If this is not a harem end , I WILL RIOT!!!

Dex-chan lover
It was just a dream, haha

wow, that is just depressing and sad, I don't even ship her and even I think this is way too cruel

wait the math doesnt add up, on a chapter before he said it has been five years from school trip then on this chapter when she is 27 years old she will going back to her time which i assume its 10-11 years past, if she was 17 or 16 on school trip so she should stay be staying in the future for 5-6 years. Is this some kind plot or what?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn if this is how it gonna sink, this is the cruelest way to sink a ship. She went mugen tsukuyomi for 11 years wtf author.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it is a simulated future... but dang, feeling it for a decade and got told it was all just a dream...

Users who are viewing this thread