Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

Aggregator gang
Don't care about all the haters. This chapter let me shed a tear, and that's good enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Do they force him to write this crap? It's a definition of bad writing...

Dex-chan lover
I hope that, despite not remembering, something will change in Chisaki's behaviour in the next chapters, it would be cool.

Dex-chan lover
Harem
a
r
e
m

thats the one and ONLY path i accept for this manga

Aggregator gang
I like her but it would really tear me up if this future is realized and Yuuna passes on just like that one manga I've read. (the one where the main girl is the MC's drawing come to life)

This one was really dark. My heart went out to her on this one. Especially her sacrificing her future happiness for the sake of the ones she cares for. I wonder how this will affect her even if she doesn't remember, perhaps one day she will and it hurt her deeply over and over. (Possibly might be the reason why her mind goes back to the past to that night over and over randomly)

I am also curious how Yuuna will take knowing all this. Especially finding out that her friend was trapped there for eleven years of her life and how she gave up her happy ending for their sake.

Fed-Kun's army
These two last chapters have been brutal. Poor Chisaki.

On the other hand, I hope they show how that Yoinozaka was defeated. He was a very strong enemy; being beaten off-screen like that sounds almost like a joke.

Double-page supporter
Came here for the stupid lewd ending like usual, turn out to be heartbroken for the best girl. Man, idk how to handle this.

Users who are viewing this thread