Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

Fed-Kun's army
Damn... sad chapter. :(
Forgetting even having such a prophetic dream sounds like a bigger nightmare, and yet all the while it seems in this case it would have been blissful not having to remember such a dream with the realization that its not real.

Supporter
thank Lord Kane she forgot the dream. the damage it would've caused to her sanity would've been devastating

Fed-Kun's army
So if she forgot everything about that dream, what was the whole point of it? Just writing drama for the sake of drama? What a waste of time for nothing.

Group Leader
And just like that, the one's that are responsible just tried to brush it off. TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION CHISAKI'S FEELINGS, WILL YOU? That goes for the author also.

Dex-chan lover
First Ebino then Chisaki
What's with these author being asshokes lately?

She cares about him even at the end over herself. I still think She deserves better than him

Dex-chan lover
@pantsu_invader
Building suspense, now WE know how Kogarashi will lose his powers and we'll be in the first seat to see if Chisaki can change the future.

Supporter
Well in the penultimate page, they state that
They chased off the baddie and Yuuna destroyed the crystal. Chisaki just forgot about the dream the next morning.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is cemented as my favorite harem series now, with Chisaki as me favorite girl out of all of them.

Aggregator gang
At first, I thought Chisaki would have to make a choice in a later chapter, but I was wrong. Of course I was, the choice would have been obvious; not dragging it out is the right choice.

More importantly, do you suppose anyone other than their teacher, Yuuna, and the psychic found out the other details of the dream?

Dex-chan lover
it's so sad... At least the author gave Chisaki mercy by making her forget it all.

GO FUCK OFF WITH THAT BULLSHIT, Miura Tadahiro. That is such a bullshit, cop-out ending. These last couple of chapters were great to see I was foolish enough to believe there might be the SLIGHTEST bit of progress but NOPE. They can just fuck right off with that "She doesn't remember it" crap. That is bad storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
... jesus this was sad, that girl is really too good for this world.

Users who are viewing this thread