Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

Fed-Kun's army
I hate to say this but sadly we all know who's gonna become a couple with Fuyuzora. Chisaki x Fuyuzora is unlikely gonna happen. Unless... the author would decide to take a risky move and that's Yuuna passing on- which I highly doubt it would happen, cuz you know the title of this manga says it all. But I'm gonna say it's gonna be a harem ending.

But honestly tho I've never seen something crueler than this story in a romcom manga. I mean.. living a happy life for literally eleven years but turn out it was all just a dream? nani the fuck author? is he planning something for her?

MD@Home
Fuyunora learns to be a Ninja, splits himself off permanently, one for each girl, everyone is happy, doesn't matter, the end.

I'm really not surprised. Yuuna's name is in the title of the manga, so it would obviously be strange if she didn't end up with him (or in the harem).

Dex-chan lover
That was ice ducking cold author, robbing her of her happinnes

Dex-chan lover
YUUNA IS FUCKING DEAD U FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TRASH AUTHOR YOU CANNOT FUCK GHOSTS WTF

Dex-chan lover
"So you want me to add some plot to my harem titty manga?" kicks us in the nads "THERE'S your plot! How'd you like that, huh?"

MD@Home
Just reincarnate Yuna and make her win. Don't throw the other girls under the bus and make them suffer unnecessarily.

Dex-chan lover
You don't know who would win, but now you know who would not win!

Dex-chan lover
God damn it. Just....just make it a harem end. Usually I want one girl to win but this just makes me sad/angry. Kogarashi seems like the kind of dude to actually treat his harem well so....just go that route author.

Continuing the thesis that romcom and time travel plots should never mix, I see
Because I haven't been this upset since...
maxresdefault.jpg

this is so sad! you make BEST GIRL do the "i'm daijoubu" cry, this is not EPIC author, SMH

Users who are viewing this thread