Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 166 - The Yuragi Inn Returns To Normal

Aggregator gang
And we are back to normal next chapter. This arc was stretched by a lot. But I got curious about some real plot points:

1-The Tenko Elders should be destroyed at this point.

2-What was Yuuna doing to Nanko? It was another genryuusai clone attacking Nanko?

3-Where in the plot the chick that can see the future enters. Because they have brushed her sideways again but she was pulling the cords behind most of the events.

4-What happened to Fuyuzora parents and his nee-san?

5-Will people stop bitching just a little in the more serious arcs?

6-Yuuna and Sagiri still better than the other girls by a long shot!

Double-page supporter
Orgy with shouta ... 😈
also ... is the ending girl get confirmed with this ?

Aggregator gang
I guess the Author must have realized how silly this arc was and ended it this way, seem a bit half-baked. But still, we got some major plot points in this arc, and a twist at the end. Hopefully the next arc will be better.

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR

1- Yes they should. Absolutely. Let the loli tenko rule them

2- She was trying to kill her obviously. And maybe, or it could be time shenanigans.

3- SoonTM. but seriously we will likely meet her again when time shenanigans are needed, see number 2.

4- Probably living somewhere far away or dead or being hunted to be used as leverage in the next serious arc. Cause the tenko family are evil assholes.

5- Nope. They will never stop bitching about how the serious arcs "dont" follow the spirit of the manga even though yes yes they do.

6- Yuuna and Chitose are best girls in my opinion but oboro and Saigiri are a close second in my eyes.

TTX

so Yuuna is winning? no harem ending (ironic Yuuna is pro harem)

Dex-chan lover
The implication of Yuuna attacking Nanko is an obvious red herring. She was laying on the ground near dead and then came back and got stronger. The obvious solution here is that Yuuna healed her and that healing boosted her power

Aggregator gang
@wilddeath I see you are a man of culture. Oboro is bae and Chitose has the power or thickness at her disposal together with being only "normal" heroine of the bunch. Great choices. I am one to blame, but even Hibari is good, aside from she being annoying as fuck because of the third person speech. But I like Juvia from FT too. So shrugs.

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR I tip my nonexistant hat to you good sir. Though I did answer your other inquiries in my post and i wonder if you have any thoughts on my theories regarding them.

Supporter
Yay! Child arc done! :D
I was just waiting for Kogarashi to turn back to normal through that whole arc (not that I mind shotas though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but it just dragged on for too long)

yurayuuna-v19c166-Nothing-Happened-In-The-End.png

Also can we just get to the harem end already, it's clearly the only way any of these people will be happy and I'm sure Fuyuzora's up to the task

Dex-chan lover
The FUCK, man?!
How you go and do a confession and turn it into nothing IN ONE PAGE?!

Everyone's been well aware that Yuuna's the numero uno, so it's about time to make it official, yes?
FFS, this author is a huge troll.

I wanna drop this, but something compels me to keep going...

Banned
So finally we get back to Best Girl Nonko and that blessed title page. <3
Is kind of a shame we probably won't get to see her younger self again for a while... but honestly, the regular drunken cutie is closer to my own age, so it is more comfortable that way.

Users who are viewing this thread