Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Yuragi Inn Twister

Dex-chan lover
@RyuOdjin oh yea, the master of the hidden bone - I heard he did from having his dong exploded after years of keeping it in - His last regret: Not accepting that he like small boobs so he always had to hide his rising flag when passing any elementary school

Fed-Kun's army
@RyuOdjin or maybe MC is a eunuch due to a ghost.

(Like a trap ghost that couldnt pass on due to the regret of being a boy. Since its a ghost, he couldnt chop his own pipe. Then he possesed fuyuzora, chop his dick and passed on. Happily even after)

Dex-chan lover
"strip her with your mouth"

Sagiri has gotten kinkier since she actually accepted her feelings for Kogarashi.

Also pretty sure that he popped a boner, with tiddies resting on his dong and a vagina in his face but either the manga decided not to draw attention to it or Sagiri decided to ignore it, tbh. After all, Kogarashi himself admits this very chapter that he sort of enjoys the lewd bump-ins with the girls.

Dex-chan lover
Why did I think of ... You can put it in my face, and I'll put it in your mouth.

Also, If Kogarashi did not pop a boner in that ... or hell MANY of the situations he's been in then ... either a) he's gay or b) he's a eunuch. I almost think he popped a boner in that one episode when him and Sagiri were in the tub hiding from her fiance in that one terrible arc. But then again maybe I'm just projecting here.

He's been on PLOT overdrive for 183 chapters. Dude probably is so used to this by now. Ooo look pantsu in my face again. *Yawn* yet another set of tits I'm fondling. By the time he really does get into a serious relationship - he's gonna need some kind of super kink just to spring wood.

Supporter
I was assuming I'd see Kogarashi bite Sagiri's pantyhoses off... and I assumed correctly! Very nice, Muira-sensei ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
I'm a man after all
Frankly I have my doubts about that. He more so follows the typical "ah sex... get it away from me" MC trope. Less than zero perversion. He doesn't need to be super perverted, but just have a healthy level of desire. You never really get the idea that he does aside from the future scene. The rest of the time his reactions are just unnatural. All the times he gets in these situations, but you never get the impression he's enjoying any of it even a little. His words might say one thing, but his expressions and reactions say another.

Users who are viewing this thread