Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Image Change! Yumesaki-sensei

Dex-chan lover
oh noes, nobody could have predicted this, there's could not have been that some random new person using hypnotism would ever go wrong!

i think a lot of bodily fluid will fly all over the places in this particular fight

At least Yumesaki responded to his silly plans with the appropriate seriousness... What an absolute moron indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder what the odds are of Sensei needing to be saved by Kogarashi and solidifying her place in the harem as one of his love interests?

Dex-chan lover
I've always wondered if yumesaki had any offensive abilities. Guess we'll finally get see.

Dex-chan lover
When he said all of humanity... does he mean all of humanity, as in all of it, men too? That may explains his awful transformation.

You know if all of humanity comes together to love him, wont that be a cheap version of Madara's Eye of the Moon Plan? so his plan is the bisexual harem version of the Infinite Tsukuyomi... he is too much of a nobody for something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew something was off about him. Characters like him usually are villainous in some way or another. Even so, I'm not so sure if he's cringeworthy. There's always a catch, as they say.

If it weren't for the negative effects he was causing on her, his hypnosis wouldn't be so bad.

To be honest it took too long for progress to be made in this manga.

Ah so that was his plan, although I think this chapter may prove that sensei could be on Koragashi's harem

Dex-chan lover
ok, so he was indeed a villain like i didn't want, but he had the motivation i wanted, i still hope he sticks around as support like that other guy

Dex-chan lover
LOL'ing at the outfit at the end. Although I CAN understand why there are wings covering Yumisaki Sensei's nipples ... because most of human society considers female nipples erotic ... just not sure why they covered his nips. At least it's consistent ... LOL. Plus I would imagine an incubus to actually be pretty gender agnostic ... I mean EVERYBODY has holes. LOL.

Double-page supporter
Yep the obvious thing came true - any new male introduced is a villain. How very annoying. Everyone must either be a villain or join the harem. You can't have any other sort of character.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar

He should be much more famous before trying the Infinite Hypnosis Bisexual Harem technique. It's just too high-level.

Dex-chan lover
my right eye was in heaven, and my left eye just rot in a matter of seconds...

Users who are viewing this thread