Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 185 - Image Change! Yumesaki-sensei

Surprise surprise he's a narcissistic douchebag, who didn't see that coming😅.

Seriously, Ive seen a ton of his type of personality, in several other anime and manga and they always need a humility beatdown. Never changes.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge you are forgetting he mentioned that he hypnotized himself. They won't make him a villain, the author is prolly gonna wrap it up as him having been a victim too.

Double-page supporter
That pose ...
Are they going to use stand at next chapter ? 😆

I am so glad that for once a character's reaction to some villain's evil scheme is just full on calling them an idiot. It's so refreshing.

obviously she was gonna recover her powers, but i was scared about what would get her to change her mind. thank god it was something out of her control. if it was like "i want to be able to seduce fuyuzora kunnn" i would have killed myself bc that invalidates her decision so much. and i enjoyed her calling narushi an idiot. i feel like the sensei in the harem always gets degraded too much when they're supposed to be adults and more mature than the rest of the group, so it's nice to see exceptions to that even if they're only temporary.

Dex-chan lover
@feha true, cant forget the forgive the baddies trope. But hes a westerner, he must see the glories of the japanese first

Banned
For fuck sake NO! That wasn't part of the deal.
Not switch from contacts to showing eyes.
Her fringe is her main appeal! The veil that shields the eyes from view and makes them forbidden! She looks frankly kinda dull and ordinary without it. =(

And no switching back to the contacts either.
Ditch them!
Get mystic eye killer glasses! It is the obvious choice!

Dex-chan lover
this villain is actually a based and redpilled good guy, women's uncontrolled lust has been tearing society apart for 150 years

Users who are viewing this thread