Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 186 - Yumesaki-sensei Will Teach You!

Dex-chan lover
So she knew how to control her power along?
Well thats bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Knowing how to do a thing and actually being able to do said thing are two different issues. She said from the first time we met her that her mother taught her how to control her powers, its just that she didn't have the right skill level to do so. But she's been training since her introduction and this last battle gave her the confidence she needed to put that training to use. I don't see how any of that is bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has transcended the logic realm, it no longer require a plot. To sustain its existence, only boba tits and random ass grab are enough
And we will sucked it like holy bath-water

Aggregator gang
To everyone saying these chapters were without plot. URDumb. Serious character development happened here, recognition of one flaws and growing past them as a result of conflict against an antagonist. Sure there were what can only be called BDSM stands in the background, but that's surface stuff.

what can only be called BDSM stands
It's an interesting way to visualize their charm powers if anything, I'm not sure if it would be more interesting if it was them looking intensely at each other for the whole chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yumesaki officially [STAND] user now. Also this is the first villain that I actually like, maybe because he's an airhead type of villain and not really driven by evil or bad intention. He just want to be loved.

Dex-chan lover
Not the kinda fight I was hoping for but ill take it. But can we even call this a battle. Reminded me of persona 4 ending with all the talking.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this was a weird arc. Kind of expected more development but I'll take what I can get.

Dex-chan lover
Well there was development, Yumesaki-sensei started as someone that was afraid of her Succubus nature and repressed it and we had no idea she felt that way about Kogarashi (as those situations before were played for laughs), now she is trying to control her abilities and we learned how she really feels about him.

Its a minor arc about a supporting character but then again, I enjoy this series for having small arcs like To-Love-Ru had back in the day, not everything needs to have 3-5 volume long arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread