Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - Chisaki-san's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki and Sagiri both had a bit of a growth spurt, I see... will they be going bra shopping together, soon?
The art has consistently gotten more clean and defined, but.... you don't generally go from a C- to G-cup like that during high school; notnunless you were a DD in 8th grade (which sucks, btw)

Sudden confession. I feel sad for Chisaki since the future arc. I hope she will win, she deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the comments I guess it wasn't just me who thought her breasts got bigger.
Also, she's hornier than Karura, holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
That future arc broke my beating chesticle a wee bit. But this just feels sad. That "confession" was pathetic, felt forced, and had absolutely no lead up for Ko-kun. If Kogarashi doesn't embrace the harem it will never happen. I smell an ambiguous ending where everything stays the same ... and everybody stays a virgin LOL.

I still say that Kogarashi is the descendant of Rito from To-Love-Ru since he has full-blown "we fall down and your crotch will land on my face" disease ... well, it's not really a disease ... more like a blessing (some people would say a curse)

Double-page supporter
Is this girl retarded?

The girls are all trying to express their feelings and get romantic closeness-time with one guy. OF COURSE he's going to be going on dates with everyone. As in, also people who are not her. If he was just going on dates with her alone there'd be no competition. Now she's screwing up her horse in this race by being jealous.

You can't all crowd around one guy while being jealous. Not only does it make you stupid when you need to be on your toes, it kicks you out of the harem ending. Harem's got to be super-cool with each other if not also interested in one another, and not jealous of the fact the main figure also shares themselves with other members of the harem.

Contributor
I think Chisaki’s feeling this way not only because she’s jealous (it is a factor but not the main factor) but also because she believes that Kogarashi doesn’t really think of her as anything special despite her trying her hardest to be with him. I feel like confession coming out the way it did was the whole point and maybe it could lead to something interesting between the two.

Either way, this is the girl who sacrificed her ending for the sake of his happiness and her friends. At this point, the girls are going to have to realize soon that a harem ending simply makes the most sense.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for her, but you gotta work for your love like best girl Sagiri

broo plzzzz i wanna see yuunas past stopp with the filler like 10ch

Sagiri is my favorite, I hope this tantrum from Chisaki doesn't make Fuyozora cancel his date plans with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Omegaplib I’ll be surprised if that happens, honestly. Fuyuzora doesn’t go back to his words easily.

@Koni exactly. But she should consider, at the same time, that if she isn’t “special”...neither the other girls are.
Or maybe that everyone is special, considering the guy’s good nature. Still the same.

On a side note, this is probably one of the worst confessions I’ve ever read...so I’m pretty sure that for manga logic it somewhat worked ^^”

Fed-Kun's army
why am getting a flashback of goutobun whenever i see a confession last weeks!? its sad but effort in love is what matters but i'll be cheering the girls

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 because it is supposed to be bad. Literally written to be a bad confession lol. I feel really sorry for Chisaki though. She has every right to be jealous about her rivals, since everyone practically stay in the inn. Karura has her teleportation so she's basically 24/7 there as well. This only leave Chisaki getting less chance to be with Kogarashi, apart from her occasional cake shop time with him.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
holy fucking shit, what a lame drama out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
It never dawn to me until this chapter that Chisaki didn't confessed yet.
But this line "Do I need to confess like everyone else to make him conscious?"
What? So you expect him to just fall in love with you indirectly or something?
Even the Tsundere girl in the harem confessed a long time ago...

Users who are viewing this thread