Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Yuuna-san Expresses

Dex-chan lover
Gonna find a way to either reincarnate her or keep her staying a ghost forever.

Double-page supporter
Death flag confession ...
And continuity from Chiaki future dream ...

what you do when a really cute ghost confess her love to you in the onsen?

Contributor
Shieeeet, this might actually be endgame. Yuuna straight up confessed - and not only that, she’s doing so because she feels her time might be coming.

The events Chisaki’s Dream foretold are coming to pass. But we’ll have to see what’s makes this different. Oddly enough, Yuuna’s confession might be the spark that makes her disappear, since she’s clearing up a regret.

A great villain approaches, though, and the girls that compete for him are all still against the harem ending - keep trying, Oboro, it’ll work. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Tap that ghost ass. Since she is dead you don't even need to use protection.

Aggregator gang
That's like 2 confessions in a month, has it been axed?

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... We near the endgame now
Around 50 chapters or so before the end?

Contributor
Hopefully it's been axed. This shit's dragging for too long

Dex-chan lover
@pmntamp
what you do when a really cute ghost confess her love to you in the onsen?
nothing sins i don't know any cute ghost or any girl confess to me ......................ok that just sad (@_@)

ok ok i am going to play alone if it happens to me i will say ok let bang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and hope with epic plot armor she going transfer into real cat girl with big boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but wait is this manga going to end soon become it feels like it going to end!?

Dex-chan lover
They really need to drop this arrogant monopolization-of-MC gig and just go for the harem ending. He already knows they all have feelings for him, and he has feelings for all of them. One girl's selfishness in having all of his attention all the time would just ruin everything for everyone.

The only difference between now and a harem route is that he has sex with all of them. He's already spending most of his time with all of them, lives with them, has been on/in every one of them, groped and seen everything possible. The only difference between this multi-relationship as it is and going 'official' is that he actually hands out some D.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, if remembering that you've no more regrets leads to passing on, then wouldn't not confessing be a regret and thus lead to not passing on?

@IMACOP
no.... sadly
as regrets are things counted that you didn't do as you were allive
regrets as a ghist does not count

and then turns out confessing her love to someone that she loves is actually her regrets and now she is passing on

Users who are viewing this thread