Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 194 - The Kogarashi-kun Assault

Fed-Kun's army
From new plot to MC death in the span of a single chapter? Sure, and I'll buy that yacht in the desert you're selling too.

So there's basically no way we aren't having a harem ending at this point, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
Obviously they’ll save him, but at the same time, I wasn’t expecting this. Well, at least I was surprised by something new.

"...it's rumoured the series is ending in 2 chapters!" - reddit

"Where did these rumors even come from?"
"The guy who posted the chinese spoiler images to 4chan said it's ending in 2 chapters. That's the only source, and it appears to be nothing more than speculation by him, not backed by either chinese or japanese spoiler threads, or by the images themselves." - also reddit

Aggregator gang
Come on, at least make Kogarashi struggle while fighting against his own body for two chapters, then ending with a more dramatic finish. The guy got blasted with one punch and that is it. It didn't feel convincing in any way, shape or form. WTF Miura, this was bad even for your standards.

Expect Kogarashi come back next week or the week after. Or he will be stuck in spirit form and get together with Yuuna.

Fed-Kun's army
This really needed a "the end" at the end of the chapter, and then have the next chapter start with "just kidding!"

Dex-chan lover
So Kogarashi dies, ends up making ghost babies with Yuna because she's the default winner, and they take care of the inn or pass on together.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's one way to solve the Harem problem.
Just kill off the main character before that situation can be resolved

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as it's almost always at the end of the ToC, I wonder if it got axed and now has to rush to the end.

Aggregator gang
Don't believe this series was axed. It's doing pretty well in sales for an ecchi manga. I had always wanted a chapter where the girls got to fight a possessed Kogarashi. Figured it would happen towards the end. The whole thing was just so dang fast. Scene at the end would have been way more impactful had he said "I did it for the women that I love." Not sure we are getting harem end anymore. Even if he is a ghost, he can still get with the other girls. Yuuna is a ghost and she can get with human Kogarashi so I'm sure the same applies to him.

Users who are viewing this thread