Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 204 - Yuuna-san Watches

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel Still a harem end is not fitting this manga, even though the girls are cute and all deep down they all know Kogarashi overall loves Yuuna more than any of them

Aggregator gang
@Arcverson she is an important character who appears in many plot relevant moments from the manga. She has a clairvoyant power and is presumed to be the real villain of the series. The first time Yuuna met her, was when she wanted to take the compatibility test with Fuyuzora. The woman revealed that her objective was to surpass and defeat Genryuusai, which later was revealed to be Yuuna herself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting tired of this arc. I just want it to be over.

how the hell this manga getting high sell number and survive on shonen jump tournament arc
when alot better manga cant reach SJ demand and got axed

Dex-chan lover
Yep the ending is nearing boys.
Harem ending seems likely 😁Yeah He's in love with Yuuna, but I feel fairly certain these past chapters would have at least dumped the other girls if harem ending was out the window.

Dex-chan lover
@mekahamedan: Short version: because tiddies. Long version: This is an ecchi shonen romcom, they've been always popular even before To Love-Ru. Probably one of the better options for a fix of drawn nude female bodies without a plot too heavy or realistic to get in the way and make them think, as sometimes happen in seinen (but not always). I could be way more cruel and cynical, but I'll stop here.

Dex-chan lover
@mekahamedan You should read this mangaka's other works like the one about the idol

He can make really really good love stories but ironically mindless ecchi harems are what sells

So yeah I recommend reading his other work first before writing this author off

The art is great regardless!

Yuna bounded to yuragi inn because this time travel. and. she wanna meet everyone there

Fed-Kun's army
@pmntamp And she attacked Nonko because thanks to that incident she will go to the Yuragi Inn with everyone....

Unironically this makes sense

Am i the only one worried that Yuna's future dream is actually an altered past ? I thought these dreams where supposed to be the best option for the relationship to blossom, does this mean Yuna is definitely out of the race ? But on the other hand, she's vanished in all the other dreams so what does this mean in a future where Yuna doesn't disappear because she learned her regrets ? AAAARG, why am i torturing myself over this ???

Dex-chan lover
People here seem to forget we already saw Yuuna with black hair and in the wheelchair some times...

Also I recommend reading this authors previous works as well. They're the reason I started with Yuuna. I trust him enough to make a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread