Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 204 - Yuuna-san Watches

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care what people are saying about this arc; things are really getting interesting.

So very appropriate that chapter 204 is Yuuna's chapter. That's poetic.

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar

Projection! The truth is, you love Yuuna more than any of them.

The only way for this to end satisfactorily for everyone is harem end. Things have ALREADY been harem mode this whole time just without any physical intimacy. They've all been sharing affection between themselves and Kogarashi since joining the inn-group. Each of them has been made happy by the time and attention they DO receive. Which means he's capable of keeping each of them happy. Focusing the kind of spread-out attention and affection he can manage on all of these girls to only one should make the girl feel inadequate. He's a man who can handle that many women and keep them happy. Should feel like robbery for your closest friends to be shucked off to the side while you monopolize someone capable of that.

Pretty much this. It would be criminal to setup a harem, with this much relationshop development, showing how he can care for all of them....only for OTP end.

Perhaps Yuuna's regret is not being able to live her own life of happiness. However she's a ghost and since she's become comfortable with that (happiness in a way) she isn't in a state of "life" to be able to fulfill the regret and therefore she's stuck.
So Yuuna being "sent back" to the past is to establish that for her being alive and being happy are mutually exclusive.
The proof is all the way back to Mahoro; all she wanted was one her clones to be happy. The previous six Genryuusai had no such concept of that and thus died without regrets after fufilling their purpose in life. Yuuna managed to learn what happiness is (possibly through Ryuzen) but unable to feel such a thing because being Genryuusai in life is miserable. To end her misery Yuuna intentionally fights Nonko in an attempt to die.
The solution is Kogarashi himself as he's previously possessed by ghosts to fulfill their regrets. Perhaps this arc wasn't just about saving Kogarashi, but also giving Kogarashi and Yunna enough spirit power to possess his body to expel and defeat Jounosuke.

I'm a tad confused. He could she her during her confession right? But the dream says and shows otherwise, with Yuuna needing to write down her confession. Is the dream just doing what if or something?

The day Yuuna passes on, I'm not gonna cry ...I'm not gonna cry …

https://media.giphy.com/media/eIPM3j6YXHKXC/giphy.gif

@Darudius
Kogarashi looses his power, so he can't see nor touch her withouth her beeing aware of him.
that shows the scene were he stumbles down the stairs and fly right through yuuna.
she needs to write down what she wants to say to him. if she wants to, she can touch him.
that is why the kiss "worked". kogarashi not seeing her did't know what happend for sure, so he asked if that was a kiss...

@halloween yeah but in the dream this chapter, it shows kogarashi not being able to see her during her initial confession in 193. But during the actual chapter, 193, he can see her during the chapter and her confession in that chapter. So why is the dream saying he couldn't see her during her confession and she had to write it down?

We already know it will be a harem ending where he ends up staying at the inn, and being with all the girls!

@JasonWander tf dude, the harem has been set up since chapter 101 and above

Also wym "this much dev" lmao if Miura hadn't had a habit of overextending the other main 5s devs then u wouldn't say that heck even when Miura actually keep resetting their devs Yuuna is still 2nd to the last with the least dev

1stgirlfeg / deredere feg like u makes me sick

Yuuna being first girl have an overwhelming advantage and convenient advantages so saying first girl is otp is like being proud that u can read and write lol grow tf up

Lastly, Chisaki is objectively otp, note objectively, this is not an opinion it's a fact, it's written thay way, OG/canon/main timeline is:

1. Yuuna passing (heck multiple timelines confirmed this multiple times)
2. And Chisaki meeting her randomly (twice now) attractive divergence meaning fate keeps it from happening
3. The other 4 girls timeline has been confirmed to be rigged with intervention, Ryuuzen leaked spirit armor (Hibari timeline) lured alien via spirit communication (Karura timeline) dropped the gauntlet to Fuyuzora (oboro timeline), all rigged UNLIKE with Chisaki is all natural and it is undeniably the og timeline

@yggdraseed I think you have e reading comprehension issues on top of being triggered.

I was a huge proponent of this being a harem, and the MC choosing only one girl instead of harem route with how much the author setup harem route is criminal. I mention OTP as him choosing one girl, whoever that may be.

Now go back to being triggered that the author didn't choose chisaki.

Users who are viewing this thread