Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 206 - Genryuusai-san Repeats

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is all okay and well as a story, but I think time travel plots still feel kinda same-y in the end.
Still nice the main plot seems to be getting a nice wrap-up.

Aggregator gang
And we finally got some answers. Didn't expect the time travel/seeing the future mumbo-jumbo.

@TimeVolt funfact - that manga you mentioned is based on LN with same title. And it got Hollywood adaptation. Maybe you heard about it it's titled Edge of Tomorrow

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!

We're nearing the end aren't we... Loose ends are being tied up

Group Leader
Steins;Gate/time machine/edge of tomorrow (all you need is kill) trope but with the future.

I kind of dig it. Yeah.

So in short : Everything was Yuna's plan from the beginning
Keikaku doori

Wait
This also means that the timeline in which Kogarashi loses his powers and where Chisaki marries him never really happens
Which means in each timeline, Chisaki has to suffer that 10 years dream and PTSD
Damn, poor soul

Dex-chan lover
>205 chapter we read was actually Yuuna's simulation.
HOLY SHIT THE AUTHOR PLAYING THE LONG GAME AND WE FELL FOR IT!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that made sense in this whole chapter is that in order to fight a chick with gigantic boobs they needed another chick with gigantic boobs.

Maaaaaaaan, this is so freeeeaking tragic. I didn't know Yuuna went through all of that. I'm sorry, none of the other girls went through hellish nightmares over and over and over like her.

Contributor
So lemme get this straight.

Yuuna is pulling something of a Homura, except with dream futures, all within a dream. The Steins;Gate comparison may be more accurate, but I haven’t watched that yet.

So Nonko and Sagiri were instrumental to making sure that Koga’s master doesn’t kill him or Yuuna - precious progress was sacrificed for this, but hey, can’t progress if you don’t have the characters. But now a new problem emerges - similar to the problem going on in the real, present world. Yuuna has little time to dream up a solution to this.

Okay, I’m intrigued. Yuuna really wants to experience a happy love with Kogarashi and she’s doing all she can for it. That has me interested.

Shame about that progress though. That wake up kiss was top fucking tier.

Users who are viewing this thread