Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 207 - Yunohana Yuuna

Dex-chan lover
Yup master will beat his ass back into the living world here.

Well Harem end almost 100% confirmed, most likely the rebuilt Kogarashi will have all the routes memories.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Isn't it weird that out of everyone saying "this series went on too long" and such I don't know that a single one of them have managed a 200+ chapter run of their own material.

Double-page supporter
Fusion spirit ...
Return to become FUTANARI !
😈😈😈😈😈

I am the ferry man and you must pay the toll
but I'm broke
then get your ass back there

Dex-chan lover
Gonna guess and say Ouga is going to revive him again. I really hope he doesn't end up as a ghost.

Where are you Yuuna fanboys and Ouga haters? Lol hypocrites, your Yuuna bout to sacrifice the tenants of the yuragi inn

Oh wait found one

@Draikar you really hate her huh, and u haven't responded to me proving how narrow minded u are by not seeing it on Ouga's perspective, while your Yuuna was bout to sacrifice the tenants of Yuragi Inn

@kidawesome55 i mean does it really matter if he becomes one, we know yuuna can get pregnant even if she's a ghost, all that matters here is strong spirit power

Fed-Kun's army
@Yggdraseed

Yuuna selfishness was due to her desire to be with Kogarashi, understandable yet no justifiable.While Yuuna was in complete despair and at the end of the day she didnt harmed anyone, Ouga didnt listen to anyone including her own disciple despite knowing that Yuuna wasnt 100 % the culprit, so the problem related with Byakuei could have been solved way faster and in a more peaceful way.

The problem with Ouga is her sick stuborness towards Garandou despite not knowing the truth, leading to her disciple death based on a false accusation, that's hilarous.

Now you have the answer you wanted, Shisoufag

@Draikar yeah right desire, she's thirsty bro, understandable that she's a bih

"She didn't harm anyone"

Um lol they're in this situation right now because of her, I know Ryuuzen didn't listen to Yuuna but because of her thirstyness Ryuuzen pitied her

Pretty sure I already justified Ouga to you before but hey copy and paste exist

Keep in mind, Kogarashi that surpassed Ouga along with Ouga herself and countless transcendents STILL ALMOST LOST to Garandou, that's how dangerous it is, Yuuna has identical spirit signature and that's how convincing it to them, if you compare it to real life a suspect that has the same finger print is pretty much guilty, heck Kuro agency believes so and that's like the equivalent of real life top scientists telling you hey this is facts

With those in mind, they are so sure it's garandou obviously Yuuna saying Im not ganradou simply just wont fly

And the only reason current timeline flew is because Byakuei admitted everything

We don't even have to factor Ouga's personality, those points alone justified her actions

Yup you're a hater

✖️Yuuna was about to sacrifice multiple people to save one guy

✔️Ouga was about to kill one ghost to save Earth

❌Yuuna has created so many misfortunes

✔️Ouga has countless achievements saving people and yokais

❌Yuuna does things coz she's thirsty

✔️Ouga does things for the right cause

That's the difference

Ps nah Ouga ain't even in my top 11 Yuragi girls but she definitely better than Yuuna

Hold this L first girl feg

Fed-Kun's army
@Yggdraseed

Whoa, you write all this for a character who is not even in your top 11, very smart.That aside

1.Yuuna eventually repayed her debt saving those people in the child arc
2.Yuuna didnt created those misfortunes, actually he saved Nonko and at the same time her position as tenko genryusai is what maintain the peace, saving both humans and youkai
3.Yuuna did all this because she wanted to achieve happinness after being tortured by her own father figure for over 16 years, and actually the one who is responsible of these acts is Ryuuzen (did you even read?), since at the end Yuuna wanted to forget everything.

Also, " it doesnt matter if she a psychopath since from my point of view he's doing the right thing, so that alone justify her actions".Really stupid tbh, what if one day all that stubborness goes the other way around?

Did she ever thing that her own actittude is what could drive her to madness, yet she's in the position to judge others? That's really hypocritical.

In all those futures where Kogarashi died while protecting Yuuna, Ouga created the worst outcome possible:

-Killed the last yatahagane, so the west and the east will go on a war
-The chances of her becoming evil are 100%
-At the end of the day she didnt killed the real culprit so byakuei could create more garandou
-The strongest Yoinozaka and the only kind one would be also dead

Ironicallly she endangered the whole world while claiming that she was just doing the right thing, so yeah, she's a complete slut.

W is for Winner, by the way

Users who are viewing this thread