Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 207 - Yunohana Yuuna

Dex-chan lover
@Yggdraseed Dude get your mind out of the gutter. Did anywhere in my comment mention something like that. Also why would you want to impregnate someone who's dead. Like hiougi said "the dead shouldn't stick around. They should happily pass on like they're suppose to."

@kidawesome55 well my bad I worded it like that and it sounded very immoral, my point was having a family, anyway I'm just saying it coz if yuuna can have a family whilst being ghost then kogarashi can also do that whilst being a ghost

Sorry for my English, not my first language

@Draikar

1. She caused that trouble lol everytimeline yuuna passed = happy end
2. Okay I'll give ya saving nonko but saving peace? She started all of the trouble for the 100th get that in your thick head, also saving nonko was like hey i save u so work for me, she should watch Stein's Gate lol
3. Yes yes she's thirsty, because Ryuuzen pitied her heck even I pity that thirsty $lut

I mean she ain't wrong lmao she judge someone who would be willingly sacrifice the tenants of Yuragi Inn

Ouga admit that herself at the end of Byakuei incident, pretty sure your the hypocrite here for calling out Ouga for her actions to Yuuna when Yuuna'e actions were worse

And that's pretty low of you to quote out the one who you are calling out (Ouga) for her own admission of wrongdoing but you try to justify Yuuna sacrificing the tenants lol you are textbook hypocrite

Blah blah you're pointing out a ton of irrelevant stuff, YUUNA STARTED ALL OF THIS, Ouga killing Kogarashi is Yuuna's own fault for intervening on someone's future who wasn't even born yet

TL;DR: Yuuna confirmed thirsty $lut bih

Fed-Kun's army
@Yggdraseed

Ryuuzen is the one that created all this chaos since she didnt erased Yuuna' memories at all that's why she's apologizing,but he, whatever.Don't think just because you're calling her slut your arguments are better or anything,you sound like a teenager.

If you feel better arguing about a character that is not even one of your favourites and you're that butthurt maybe you're the one who needs medical attention...

Users who are viewing this thread